Monday, November 13, 2006

It seems we always make people wait for us. I sincerely hope that makes us more tolerant when waiting.

GXL today, game felt almost perfect. I attribute it to a good draft, but never before have I felt so damn untouchable in a game. Low-point would be when Tofu, in a move we've feared him making for a long time, ignores all of us and proceeds to draft Enigma without even a hint to us.

Luckily for us, it turns out that Tofu, while not LuX, can play a decent enigma (with the occasional lack of midnight pulse before black hole). Unfortunately, he can't ward.

Just came back from another game, singnet host with surprisingly little lag (if there was any at all). Sandking. That's a hero I'd love to play (epicentre with 1 click makes one feel powerful) but will never ever play in any serious game because I can't hit burrowstrike for shit. I have missed every single AoE spell in the game (more regularly than most people) except for Acid Spray, and only because I have yet to play Alchemist.

The main reason why my sandking always will blink-epi in before burrowstriking is because I can't hit burrowstrike otherwise.

Trying to keep posts short here.

No comments: